Sunday 15 April 2012

Virtual DJ Home

Anyone ever had a play on this? It's so good once you get the hang of it. Definitely think I could be a real DJ!
Not got much to blog about today - got a history essay to do! Otherwise I'd be working on the new song. So i'll post an oldie. I made this back when I was really into Grime, Garage etc. Couldn't stop listening to Dizzee Rascal, Wiley, More Fire Crew.. More Fire Crew - Oi used to get played about 30 times a day in my house. Was an amazing tune at time! Anyway, i basically recreated the beat. Oi 2 or something like that, it's not the same but its very similar. Leave any feedback you want! I'm aware this is probably one of the worst things i've ever done! just thought i'd share it incase anyone likes more fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think to this post?