About Me

My photo

20 Years Old, from Doncaster but live in Leeds. Music listener, creator, player, blogger

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Revenge

One of my favourite songs i've produced! Sounds pretty sinister. Its intended to be like, a soundtrack. Was watching the TV series 'This is England 86' and the scene where Lol kills her dad i thought was ace. And i know the series has some pretty dark sounding piano songs in there so that inspired me to make this track. There's a drum loop i sampled from a Slipknot song in there - its a loop I made years ago, and this is the first time i've been able to use it in a song and it fit well! I also took this to my Leeds College of Music audition, but they never listened to it! :( I always think if I had played it to them, they might have accepted! Anyway. As always, leave your feedback in the comments, always greatly appreciated :)

1 comment:

What do you think to this post?